CANTERBURY DRESSAGE MEMBERSHIP
Canterbury Dressage welcomes you to become a member.
Being a member of Canterbury Dressage enables us to build a community of dressage enthusiasts where we can share knowledge and information while adding value to you and your sport.
A membership also allows us to know who you are and identify what you want from the group. This will help us continue to develop and deliver what you need from us.
A membership encourages communication and friendships to develop which makes our sport one that we are proud to be involved with.
We provide the following benefits and look to evolve these in the future.
For any questions you may have please contact Melanie van der Pol 0274418101 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of being a member of Canterbury Dressage
- Eligible for annual Hi Points Trophies – awarded 1st to 6th place – Level 1-6 Horses, Level 6-9 Horses and Pony Category, great prizes.
- Receive regular communication on news and what is happening in Canterbury Dressage
- Eligible to apply for travel grant
- Preferential times on lesson plan for Dressage Canterbury organised trainers
- Eligible to apply for training squad (when available)
- Annual Awards Dinner – Ticket Price subsidised for members
- Educational and Training days and evenings – cost subsidised for members
- Plus more to come…
Membership Fee – Membership is effective from 1 August to 31 July annually
- Single Rider – 16 years and over: $35.00 per annum
- Junior Rider – under 16 years of age: $25.00 per annum
- Non Riding persons of any age: $25.00 per annum
- Family (1 Adult and 1 other residing in the same residence): $55.00 per annum
Payment of Membership Fee
- Please pay to Canterbury Dressage Membership 02-1266-0008557-001 Reference Name (Please note this is a different account number to the one to pay your entry fees to)