Dressage Canterbury are pleased to announce the launch of a Squad for the 22-23 season. Applications are open to riders of any age and level. Benefits of the squad include:
- Contribution towards your individual training programme with your preferred trainer.
- Squad Camp with clinicians will be run as an on horse experience during the season (dates tbc).
- Help with planning/goal setting (sticking to goals).
- Support at shows, by Team Management and fellow squad riders.
- Assisting riders to be more involved with the sport thus forming a stronger network and creating support, critiquing, mentoring, etc.
Applications open on 18th July and close on 29th July. Squad members (minimum of 6). Succcessful candidates wil be announced at the Dressage Canterbury meeting on 17th August.
Application Forms are available HERE