CDG on Facebook
20 hours ago
Arena set up is Thursday 10am. Love to have 10 to 12 to help set up 5 arena's please. :-) ... See MoreSee Less
5 days ago
This is a good deal if you are often competing here. :-)COVERED YARD LEASES AVAILABLE!
Did you know you can lease a covered yard for $1000 + GST ($1150) for a 7 year term? If you are interested, please flick us an email at email@example.com and we can send you the form or answer any of your questions.
Conditions of Use
● Yards lease is from August to July and is a 7 year term , with first right of renewal.
● No limit on usage except when grounds are used for competitions valid entry to secretary by closing date of entry for that competition or cannot guarantee availability of yard.
● Yard allocation when grounds are closed for competitions – requests can be made for use of a specific yard but organising committee reserves right to allocate yards where there are necessary reasons i.e. team situations, FEI security considerations etc.
● Yard must only be used by purchaser or (3) named nominees as above (direct family only, parent/child/sibling ONLY!)
● A quality sign/label needs to be attached safely to your yard at your cost.
● Non transferable – This will be strictly adhered to and any non-permitted use of the yards may result in suspension of yard use.
● Yards to be left mucked out and in good repair (damages must be reported to Centre Manager)
● Casual Use – use of the covered yard out of competition will require the user to complete the honesty box envelope noting use of yard (at no charge, ground fee is still applicable) or become a member of the Training Grounds.
● Payment of $1000 plus GST ($1150)can be made in full or in installments of $100 plus GST ($115) over 12 months
● A tax invoice and final receipt will be supplied
● A new covered yard will be guaranteed to lessee adhering to conditions ... See MoreSee Less